It is with great importance that we safely conduct business during this time. While Photography is not an essential business, the current guidelines in British Columbia state that a business may remain open if they can adapt their services and workplaces to fit within the orders and recommendations of the Public Health Officer.
SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED
- Headshots (Outdoor on location only)
- Branding Sessions (6 people max in an indoor space)
- No Events of over 50 people at this time
The following prevention measures have been developed to protect you, your family, myself, my family and the greater community to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection and have been put together based on the BC CDC Guidelines as well as the BC Restart Plan.
- All payments can be made via eTransfer or Paypal online to avoid any in-person transactions
- All participants must disclose if they have or have recently had symptoms of a cough, fever, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
- Anyone with these symptoms will not be permitted to participate in the session
- All participants, including photographer and production assistant(s) must travel to the site in separate vehicles
- You must disclose if you have travelled anywhere outside of the country or have been in contact with someone who has since March 1, 2020
- All participants must wash their hands thoroughly before and after the shoot
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth during the shoot
- When a handwashing station is not immediately available, hand sanitizer may be used however is not an alternative to hand washing
- A minimum of 6ft must be maintained between all participants during the shoot unless you reside in the same residence or are part of your circle
- Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug
- A maximum of 6 people may be part of the session including the photographer
- Wearing a cloth mask is a matter of personal choice and will not be discriminated against. I will wear a mask to all sessions as a safety measure for both yours and my protection
PHOTO GEAR + PROPS
- The photographer and production assistant(s) will not touch or share each other’s gear
- All photo gear will be cleaned before and after the shoot
- The photographer and production assistant(s) will not touch any props
- All product photography items will be sanitized before shoot or left outdoors to "quarantine" for a minimum of 2 days depending on material type
- The photographer and assistant(s) may not enter the client's home or office if the room is not suitable for proper Social Distancing or does not have the ability for fresh air to cycle through. This can be discussed on a shoot by shoot basis
- All shoots can be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at any time in the event of a safety risk and must be made in writing
- If anyone feels symptoms 24-48 hours after the scheduled shoot, this MUST be communicated to everyone who was present on set so that they can take appropriate measures
Communication is key during this time. Everyone has the right to feel safe and is encouraged to speak up if they feel uncomfortable at any time on set.
If you have further questions about these safety guidelines, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the BC CDC Website and BC Restart Plan websites for more information.